iPhone is everwhere I look.....

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

kimirike

Bronze
Jul 27, 2007
So the iPhone is everywhere.... I saw it in my allure magazine listed as an accessory and on the latest episode of House, the House appearance didn't surprise me too much since the show features a lot of Apple products but in my Allure magazine? I know the iPhone is beautiful but it is not a beauty product!

So where has the iPhone turned up that kinda made you go 'huh wtf'?

And is it just me or does every time you take out your iPhone someone always go 'you got an iPhone?. It reminds me of the old dude you're getting a Dell!' commercials. And the worst is when girls say it....it's always in this high pitched voice ugh so annoying and I'm a girl!

termleech

Zealot
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
McPherson, KS
Haha, I still get OMFG you have an iPhone every time I pull it out. Everyone always wants to see it. It was cool at first, but now it's just annoying. I actually try and hide it now when I'm in public so I don't have all kinds of people asking me about it.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Yep, I thought everyone knew I had an iPhone. But I pull it out in Science today to text someone, and the girl beside me goes "OMG you have an iPhone!" Um, yeah.

kakofonix

Silver
Oct 2, 2007
So the iPhone is everywhere.... I know the iPhone is beautiful but it is not a beauty product!
I beg to differ. It's making every ugly user out there look very attractive and cool. I should know - I am one!:laugh2: You'd think it comes with pheromone the way people gather around you when you whip it out!...em, the phone, I mean.:laugh2:

Scholar

Oct 3, 2007
I beg to differ. It's making every ugly user out there look very attractive and cool. I should know - I am one!:laugh2: You'd think it comes with pheromone the way people gather around you when you whip it out!...em, the phone, I mean.:laugh2:
try living in an area where the iPhone isn't offered.... when i break it out it becomes show and tell

termleech

Zealot
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
McPherson, KS
yes, I love whipping it out and showing the women how sleek and sexy it is and then listening to them say how they've never seen anything like it before...

Of course I'm talking about the iPhone. What were you thinking :)

Wolfmother

Bronze
Nov 1, 2007
New Jersey
I try not to take mine out in public because of the chance that someone will see it and steal it. I don't trust people I don't know. I have shown mine off only a couple of times though.

reas0n

Silver
Jul 1, 2007
Stamford, CT
www.ohitsjustpete.com
i use it a lot at work (i work at a deli) i always have teenage girls like "OMG you have an iPhone"...i actually got a girls number by just having the damn thing it was pretty cool she was like "OMG can i call you just to see what it does" i was like uhhh ok... so she called and then she said ooo i gotta go but call me i was like wow that was easy...probably the easiest number i have ever gotten in my life...i tell you this thing is an automatic game booster! VIRGINS GO GET ONE lol