iPhone is making calls on it's own!

LMen

Bronze
Jul 29, 2007
Atlanta
www.studiomendoza.com
So I have a Motorola HS850 Bluetooth headset, sometimes but not always, the iPhone will take it upon itself to dial the last outgoing number while I have the headset on. :eek:Has this happen to anyone else, and if so does anyone know how to fix it so that it stops doing that?:(

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
you must be pushing buttons by accident in your pocket. That's strange though because it just doesn't seem to happen to me on my iPhone. When I owned an IPAQ it would call people ALL the time. Hasn't happened yet with the iPhone so the headset must be wacked..

LMen

Bronze
Jul 29, 2007
Atlanta
www.studiomendoza.com
Nope. The phone would just be sitting in the cup holder in the car and next thing I know it's calling the last number dialed out! I don't play pocket pool while it's in my pants pocket,:).

It's happened 5 time in the course of an hour, so after I turn off the Bluetooth nothing has happened.

Maybe your right and it's time to get a new headset. Hello $100 Apple Store Credit.

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
Nope. The phone would just be sitting in the cup holder in the car and next thing I know it's calling the last number dialed out! I don't play pocket pool while it's in my pants pocket,:).

It's happened 5 time in the course of an hour, so after I turn off the Bluetooth nothing has happened.

Maybe your right and it's time to get a new headset. Hello $100 Apple Store Credit.
yes sounds to me like its the headset. I'd get that taken care of asap

Prelector

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
Mine keeps calling those 976-xxxx phone sex numbers, and running the damn bill up! Keeps calling and ordering me pizza and chinese too... but that's cool, cause I'm usually hungry when it gets here :p

Scholar

Oct 3, 2007
this isn't just limited to the iPhone. i've had quite a few customers complain about the same thing with blackberry/moto h800 headsets.