iPhone + Jabra BT620s + Jabra A125s = Awesome A2DP

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ctrob

Sep 30, 2007
I have the Jabra BT 620s Headphones and and the A125s and it works great. The remote profile works great and it allows you to play/pause/skip/FF/RW/previous and volume control from the headset. And it also pairs with the phone at the same time so if you have an incoming call it will pause the music and switch to the call then resume once you hang up. playback isn't instant right after you hang up though, it takes another 5-7 seconds until it resumes. Other than that it works great and feels almost as good as if it was included with the phone.

Jun 22, 2007
this may be a dumb question but, these bluetooth stereo adapters will pair with ANY bluetooth receiver right? because i look online and their ads always say for instance "pair this jabra adapter with our jabra headphones blah blah" and i just want to know if the adapter will work with ANY bluetooth headphones or ANY bluetooth stereo, etc... any help is appreciated because i'm not very familiar with these types of products

ctrob

Sep 30, 2007
this may be a dumb question but, these bluetooth stereo adapters will pair with ANY bluetooth receiver right? because i look online and their ads always say for instance "pair this jabra adapter with our jabra headphones blah blah" and i just want to know if the adapter will work with ANY bluetooth headphones or ANY bluetooth stereo, etc... any help is appreciated because i'm not very familiar with these types of products

yeah they will pair with any device usually, they just say that because for optimal performance for the device to be used like it was meant to it should be used with the same product. But to make a long story short 90% of other items should work but there may be some compatibility issues with a few, but I haven't ran into any yet

bsharp

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Atlanta, GA
I have the Jabra BT 620s Headphones and and the A125s and it works great. The remote profile works great and it allows you to play/pause/skip/FF/RW/previous and volume control from the headset. And it also pairs with the phone at the same time so if you have an incoming call it will pause the music and switch to the call then resume once you hang up. playback isn't instant right after you hang up though, it takes another 5-7 seconds until it resumes. Other than that it works great and feels almost as good as if it was included with the phone.
Do you get the famous, "This device is not approved for the iPhone" message?

ffelgenh

Nov 1, 2007
Same configuration not working

:(

The same configuration is not working for me. I can hear music after i paired the 620s with the 125s connected to the iPhone. When I pair the 620s with the iPhone calls are not directed to the headphones.

Did you do anything special during or after pairing the iPhone with the 620s?

Cheers

Florian

ctrob

Sep 30, 2007
:(

The same configuration is not working for me. I can hear music after i paired the 620s with the 125s connected to the iPhone. When I pair the 620s with the iPhone calls are not directed to the headphones.

Did you do anything special during or after pairing the iPhone with the 620s?

Cheers

Florian
Well I can tell you what I did is make sure your 620s are already known by the phone and previously paired. Make sure your bluetooth is on. Pair with the 125s and listen to your music. When the phone rings the music will pause and your ringtone or whatever will play. Just tap the left side button to answer the call. To resume the music tap the right