iPhone jailbreak qs

alirulzz

Nov 26, 2008
if i hav a jailbroken iPhone and i am using it with atnt.. can i update it? n if i update it what happens?

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Yes you can. You will lose your jailbreak, but you can jailbreak again.

alirulzz

Nov 26, 2008
cause one of my frends was telling me that if i update a jailbroken iPhone... it will crash or sumthing... is that true? becasue i am about to get an iPhone but it is unlocked and jailbroken.. but i hav atnt... so if i update it will it crash or no?

alirulzz

Nov 26, 2008
in a jailbroken and unlocked phone do all the feature like the app store, safari, youtube and gpss work? how is a jailbroken phone better than a normal one? thanks

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
in a jailbroken and unlocked phone do all the feature like the app store, safari, youtube and gpss work? how is a jailbroken phone better than a normal one? thanks
Yes you can still use all of the features:)
-Jailbreaking is better cause you can unlock it(when one comes along), and customize your iPhone to your liking:cool:

jlake02

Nov 28, 2008
L.A.
Jailbreaking allows you to customize your phone in many different ways. Personally, I JB for Cycorder (video recorder) and QiK (video streamer). Helps me capture impromptu moments with my kids. :)

alirulzz

Nov 26, 2008
i dint knw u could record videos on the iPhone?

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Well you cant until downloading the JailBroken version of Cycorder;)
-I Loooooonnnnngggg time ago I read an article on Cnet talking to steve jobs as to why their is not already a stock video camera...and Steve Jobs said that even the iPhone is very well capable of doing video he doesn't want anything on the iPhone unless the iPhone can do it GREAT!

Meaning that the video quality was not good enough for Steve to release as a feature;)