iPhone Jokes

singlefilerock

Bronze
Dec 27, 2007
i used to watch sketches making fun of the iPhone and how they say it sucks and stuff and i thought they were pretty funny..

now that i have one myself.. i don't find them so funny.. just annoying..

theyre just jealous =D

who knows how im feeling?

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I still love seeing people try and bash the iPhone, thinking their BB is better or *gasp* that their Nokia is far superior. I haven't really heard too many iPhone bashing jokes lately however, I guess people have finally succumbed to the fact that it's among the best around right now.

singlefilerock

Bronze
Dec 27, 2007
I still love seeing people try and bash the iPhone, thinking their BB is better or *gasp* that their Nokia is far superior. I haven't really heard too many iPhone bashing jokes lately however, I guess people have finally succumbed to the fact that it's among the best around right now.
well frank tv was on and they were bashing it..
just made me angry lol

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
It's just a sign of jealousy. When somebody tells me 'My Voyager is better because it has GPS!', I give them a look, laugh, and walk on.

- John

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
I get made fun of when someone wants to check out a website and then they are like it wont work.. I say I know it wont.. They say why? I respond with no flash... then I get... you paid how much for this?

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
I get made fun of when someone wants to check out a website and then they are like it wont work.. I say I know it wont.. They say why? I respond with no flash... then I get... you paid how much for this?
I always respond with "Well it'll cost you money to buy a new phone for flash when I get ti for free with an update".

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
I also get why did you not respond to my picture message.. I have to tell them my phone does not support it... Then I get laughed at and made fun of...

Its okay you all know how cool we are without it...

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
I also get why did you not respond to my picture message.. I have to tell them my phone does not support it... Then I get laughed at and made fun of...

Its okay you all know how cool we are without it...
Do you rub in their faces about how much OTHTER stuff we can do?

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
wooo! GPS!
hmm..
gps or kick ass apps..and we will have gps soon..
I really miss having true GPS.

I always get lost in the 2 miles between my house and my office.

I've had GPS in my car for 2 years. I used it about 3 times before turning it off because "she" (the voice) got on my nerves.
While it's a nice enhancement, I don't need it. The Google maps are great the way they are.

Vultren

Bronze
Sep 9, 2007
My friend has a hacked Ipod touch that can do most of the iPhone features. He can do stuff I do and more, I can do stuff he cant do (like internet). So we always joke around about whos is better. (once the SDK comes out, mines gonna really beat his badly)

I joke with iPod touch users, cause they just about know what im going through with the iPhone... but the Tilt and voyager users are just plain annoying. I don't try to out them down by telling them their phone is a cheap rip off of the iPhone, i'll compair the two by going on internet, music, texting, and scrolling. I always end up winning, but its very annoying when you get someone who knos their phone isn't better and has to brag to show off.