iPhone just stopped working

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

slipperypete

Bronze
May 20, 2007
Went to make a call when I left work today and nothing. It looks like the call goes through but I can't hear anything and they can't hear me. Get home and do a restore to factory settings and nothing.....leaving to go out of town tonight and will have no phone.

Oh, and to add insult to injury, since I restored I am now in e-mail hell. Both my roadrunner accounts have 1000+ messages(loading at 25 at a time. I keep deleting and the old messages keep loading. All the way back to April!) that I will have to delete(good 45+ minutes of work.)

This sucks

cdinca

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
Went to make a call when I left work today and nothing. It looks like the call goes through but I can't hear anything and they can't hear me. Get home and do a restore to factory settings and nothing.....leaving to go out of town tonight and will have no phone.

Oh, and to add insult to injury, since I restored I am now in e-mail hell. Both my roadrunner accounts have 1000+ messages(loading at 25 at a time. I keep deleting and the old messages keep loading. All the way back to April!) that I will have to delete(good 45+ minutes of work.)

This sucks
did you try the "stick your headphones in and out" thing?