iPhone kicks me out of applications

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jul 26, 2007
so my iPhone kicks me back to the main page more and more, like when i am on the internet, some times i can only surf about 2 to 3 pages before im kicked back. also happens with google earth. just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same thing?

bcaslis

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
Oregon
This happens when an app crashes. I think most people have seen Safari do this at least once. A couple thing to try:
1.) Turn off and back on. This might make it more stable.
2.) Go to Settings->Safari and delete your cache and history. This helped on my mine. I was getting a number of these crashes and after doing this they almost entirely went away.

so my iPhone kicks me back to the main page more and more, like when i am on the internet, some times i can only surf about 2 to 3 pages before im kicked back. also happens with google earth. just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same thing?

Jul 26, 2007
thanks

This happens when an app crashes. I think most people have seen Safari do this at least once. A couple thing to try:
1.) Turn off and back on. This might make it more stable.
2.) Go to Settings->Safari and delete your cache and history. This helped on my mine. I was getting a number of these crashes and after doing this they almost entirely went away.
so i turned it off then back on, and it seems to work just fine now so, thanks

rondz

Bronze
Jul 13, 2007
Bay Area
Yeah, I get kicked out of Safari from time to time while I'm browsing. I hate it when I'm typing a response to a forum and I've gotten halfway through my response and it kicks you out when you've written about a paragraphs worth.

havoc234

Jul 27, 2007
google maps crashes soo much for me, I think there's a glitch in the loading of sat view because It seems that when it has to load a lot of image data it just crashes on me.

rondz

Bronze
Jul 13, 2007
Bay Area
Does anyone still get kicked out of Safari even after the 1.01 software update? It'll happen less frequently than before, I get it once or twice every now and then, not consistently though...