iPhone License Agreement

Jun 21, 2007
Florida
Thank you very much for your work. I read it and I didn't see anything earth shattering on there. I wonder what the AT&T license says.

Update: Just got done reading the AT&T agreement (but I didn't have the patience for screen captures, sorry.) I didn't see anything out of the ordinary either. No surprises. 30 days to cancel your agreement, and if you do it within 3 days you get your activation fees back. It says you may have to return your equipment but since the iPhone is not subsidized you can probably keep it if you really want to.

spacerog

Bronze
Jun 11, 2007
www.spacerogue.net
18 d. Apple shall use reasonable efforts to protect information submitted by you in connection with the services, but you acknowledge and agree that your submission of such information is at your sole risk, and Apple hearby disclaims any and all liability to you for any loss or liability relating to such information in any way.

So basically give us your credit card number, social security number, etc... We will keep it safe, we promise, Oh, but if we lose it, to bad, not our fault.

18 e. Apple does fot represent or garuntee that the service will be free from loss, corruption, attack, viruses, interference, hacking, or other security intrusion, and Apple disclaims any reliability relating thereto.

The world could and its still not our fault.

- SR