iPhone limit sell to 5

Damian83

Feb 10, 2008
hi! next week i come to USA, for a week. i want to know if the limit of 5 a person is intended as "5 per person" or "5 per credit card"... so if i have more credit cards, if i can buy more than 5...thank u 4 answer

lostman24

Bronze
Jul 28, 2007
hi! next week i come to USA, for a week. i want to know if the limit of 5 a person is intended as "5 per person" or "5 per credit card"... so if i have more credit cards, if i can buy more than 5...thank u 4 answer
hm...I don't know why I think you're lying but for some reason I don't think you're foreign. I know that would be really pointless but if you can't say I AM coming to THE USA, I find it hard to believe you know how to abbreviate for with 4 and you with u...anyway I have no idea...anyone else agree with me? Sorry if this is rude

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
hm...I don't know why I think you're lying but for some reason I don't think you're foreign. I know that would be really pointless but if you can't say I AM coming to THE USA, I find it hard to believe you know how to abbreviate for with 4 and you with u...anyway I have no idea...anyone else agree with me? Sorry if this is rude
I agree.. sounds like trying to talk foreign

mythrowbacknikes

Bronze
Dec 21, 2007
But he's also asking if per say you take in 2 different credit cards, will you be able to buy 10 iPhones?

The answer is No. It's only 5 iPhones per person. Take your buddy along, that's the easiest way to get more than 5 iPhones in one visit.

xcissexc

Aug 9, 2007
u no there are foreign countries that speak enlgish as well. im not a us citizen and my 1st langauge was english.

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
stop ripping on this dude for christs sake

it doesn't matter what the background is

he asked a question - it was answered

open and shut case.

rennyn

Bronze
offtopic - He types exactly like many foreigners I have talked with online. "Next week i come" is a perfect example of how you will see many foreign people use our verbs. It is the most basic tense to use and you will see it most often. "Last night I eat McDonalds" for example would not be at all uncommon to those who haven't spent years navigating the horrible langauge that is English.

ontopic - It is intended to be 5 per person, but I don't see why you couldn't just buy them at different stores and just give different information and use different credit cards. :)

Damian83

Feb 10, 2008
i'm italian.... and i don't understand reason to lie...if i were in USA, i can call Apple store and ask by myself, instead of here... and... "4" and "u" its the US most popular abbreviation...and i think even a burundi child knows it...

backing to topic... i have a us friend that can buy iPhone s for me, but he don't have time to waste and can buy it only from Apple store...yesterday i was thinking about a thing... if u buy online with credit card, u can write a different name and last name of the credit card's owner and the payment will be confirmed... the important is the expiration date and CVV. in this case i can have many different credit cards (all mine) and every time i write a different name....what do u think?

PS: i'm very happy u thought i'm not foreign... i don't thought my english was so good ;-)
and consider that in italy people is so stupid, that i have about 10% of it speak english