iPhone Makes Homework A Breeze!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

nobbie

Bronze
Jul 23, 2007
So, another neat thing the iPhone can do is help get images into one's homework assignment, lickety-split!

My son was putting together a bio sheet of himself for social studies in Word. He needed a picture of himself, but couldn't find one. As iPhoto on my Mac Mini is refusing to import images from either my iPhone or my Canon XT, we were in a quandry. Then, it hit me! I'll take a picture with the iPhone and email it to him!

Within a few minutes, he had downloaded the attached picture I had emailed to him directly from my iPhone and inserted into his homework project! Woot!

LudaMan

Bronze
Aug 22, 2007
I used it to pick up a girl at school. I was talking to her in class and she said, "holy crap, is that an iPhone?" so we were talking about it and I said, "well its missing one thing. Your number." she gave it to me.

nobbie

Bronze
Jul 23, 2007
I used it to pick up a girl at school. I was talking to her in class and she said, "holy crap, is that an iPhone?" so we were talking about it and I said, "well its missing one thing. Your number." she gave it to me.
Now THAT is suh-wheet! ;)