iPhone map

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jul 8, 2007
I was wondering if you read this if everyone could go to their map on the iPhone n just look at the map for a good minute just keep moving..when i do this no matter if im just brwsing or searching for a particular place or getting directions my iPhone just goes back to the home screen out of no where while im still looking..am i doing something wrong..is it a defect for anyone else or what?:mad:

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
I was wondering if you read this if everyone could go to their map on the iPhone n just look at the map for a good minute just keep moving..when i do this no matter if im just brwsing or searching for a particular place or getting directions my iPhone just goes back to the home screen out of no where while im still looking..am i doing something wrong..is it a defect for anyone else or what?:mad:
When the application randomly returns to the home screen, you have too many applications running in the background. Ever wonder how Safari and maps save your spots when they close? It's simple, they continue running in the background. Hold down the sleep/wake button for 5 seconds, and then slide to power off. Turn the device back on, and you will start with a "clean slate" if you will. Do this about once a day for good performance.

Hope this helps.