iPhone memory problem?

Mike0322

Jun 29, 2007
This is my first post and really my first problem i have had with my iPhone. I got my iPhone the day after it cam out.

So here's my problem. Recently i downloaded a movie and then converted it to the the ipod format( I don't know if it is .mp4 or .mpg4) but I converted it and then put it on my iPhone. By the way I have the 4gb iPhone. But my problem is whenever i go to take the movie off my phone it is taken off the phone but when the phone is connected to iTunes it says that I have about 1gb of "other". There is a way to work around it, i have to restore and then put all my music and stuff back on. I just don't feel like restoring every time i want to put songs on my phone. It also says other sometimes when i connect my iPhone to iTunes, but instead of just 1gb of other it is like 3gb of other. I have obviously restored i have also reinstalled iTunes. I hope this was detailed enough for someone to help me. And also my phone is NOT jail broken.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
How are you taking the movies off? You should just uncheck the movies in the iTunes tab and then sync the phone.

Mike0322

Jun 29, 2007
that's what I have been doing and it doesn't sync correctly or something