iPhone millionaire

kisstine

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Northern California
Okay, this is my first attempt at attaching a picture here. Someone just sent me this and I thought it was pretty amusing...

So, clearly, I need some guidance regarding how to do this right... help?

Attachments

TechnoPhobicGurl

Bronze
Jun 23, 2008
Very cute! Gotta send that off to my iPhone weilding/wishing friends.

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Okay... so tell me how you did that so next time I can do it myself. :)
Get a photobucket or imageshack account. Upload the image there. Under the image in your account should be several types of links for that particular image. I always select direct link. In your EverythingiCafe post, just select Insert Image and paste the direct link into the box. That should show your image directly in the post, not just a link to the image.

kisstine

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Northern California
Well that counts me out. I am a dollar-menu-naire, though.
How else are you supposed to buy a $300 phone AND spend more per month for data and texting AND afford the apps you *need* the year after spending $600 on a phone? There isn't a whole lot of money left for the "food" budget. ;)

desibhar

Bronze
Jul 1, 2008
How else are you supposed to buy a $300 phone AND spend more per month for data and texting AND afford the apps you *need* the year after spending $600 on a phone? There isn't a whole lot of money left for the "food" budget. ;)
I believe Ramen qualifies as food... c'mon, people, think outside the box (i.e. the iPhone box)! :laugh2: