iPhone Mini!

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
That's a dumb name to add on. It should've been miniPhone.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
yeah, this has been done with "camera phones" before.

overbo0st2k4

Bronze
Oct 17, 2007
I would love to have those 27 seconds of my life back.

hahahahah LOL!

yes seriously, the kid that had a pre-release copy of 1.1.4 and jailbreaked it before anyone else...haha

Almost as lame as someone taping a disposable camera to their phone and saying they have a camera phone.

LAME!

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
its funny that this kid gets flamed every time he posts yet he still comes back.

iPaRKeR

Feb 22, 2008
umm guys I didn't make this video just to let you know.

I put it up because I saw it and thought it was funny!

Wow chill everybody

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
umm guys I didn't make this video just to let you know.

I put it up because I saw it and thought it was funny!

Wow chill everybody
I'm guessing you thought little mods or files on your iPhone was funny too? If you think THIS was funny then it's pretty obvious you have NO social life at all.

iPaRKeR

Feb 22, 2008
why

I'm guessing you thought little mods or files on your iPhone was funny too? If you think THIS was funny then it's pretty obvious you have NO social life at all.

why does everyone hate me on this site.

I post videos so I can help people.

Maybee they do suck but im not rich so I can't exactly get the best equipment to help. Sorry but i don't know why everyone hates me.

I thought the video was funny so I posted it.

Thanks.

I love EIC but someof you suck!

overbo0st2k4

Bronze
Oct 17, 2007
You try too hard.

And I'm sure they don't "hate" you. I think you try too hard and honestly, find you annoying.

I also think you ruined your reputation initially with the fake post about getting 1.1.4 before everyone else and "jailbreaking" it.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio

Maybee they do suck but im not rich so I can't exactly get the best equipment to help. Sorry but i don't know why everyone hates me.

Thanks.

I don't hate you , dude. I'm just old and cranky! LOL

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
so do you guys lik it?
Probs not Park-star, probs not. You did indeed tarnish your rep when promoting your fake jailbreak with video propaganda.

I feel kind of bad however, that everyone is so mean to you. You're young and simply don't know better. I say if you want to sing "Cats in the Cradle" on YouTube in a blonde wig, then by all means continue to do so. If you have fun doing it then no one here matters.

Just remember not everyone has the same tastes here, and it may not be well received. Don't let it get to you. :laugh2:

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston

Thanks.

I got no problem against you brah, you did force it with that 1.1.4 jailbreak thing though.. that's why you got off on the bad foot..

when I was talking to you over AIM you seemed ok... just be cool, and you'll be treated well.

iPaRKeR

Feb 22, 2008

My little brother was on my iPhone and downloaded the 1.1.4 cover on my iPhone. I didn't know that he did.

So I thought I actually did do the 1.1.4 jailbreak