iPhone + Multiple computers

mhochman

Bronze
Jul 16, 2008
Bar Harbor, Maine
Apologies if this has been asked/answered before, Can an iPhone be synced with more than one computer/iTunes, with the ipods i've worked with, you could only pair it with one computer, i'd love to be able to keep everything synced with both my laptop and desktop.

smknSRT8

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
Not sure to be honest. Would be interested myself. Just did a google search and came up with this.

Edit: How do I post a link to say "click here" instead of having the whole URL displayed?

Last edited by a moderator:

mhochman

Bronze
Jul 16, 2008
Bar Harbor, Maine
Not sure to be honest. Would be interested myself. Just did a google search and came up with this.

Edit: How do I post a link to say "click here" instead of having the whole URL displayed?

That'll be a start, it sure would be easier if you could just sync with more than one machine, especially in this day and age where most people have 2 or 3 machines that they use on a regular basis.

Last edited by a moderator:

smknSRT8

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
That'll be a start, it sure would be easier if you could just sync with more than one machine, especially in this day and age where most people have 2 or 3 machines that they use on a regular basis.
I couldn't agree more. I know I would appreciate the ability to be able to update the iPhone from my work and home machine. I bet it has something to do with sharing music though. If this were possible all you would have to do is connect the iPhone to another computer and bada bing you have music on the other computer.

One day...

mhochman

Bronze
Jul 16, 2008
Bar Harbor, Maine
i'm sure that's exactly the reason, but, if i own the license, i should be able to play it on whatever device i want, if i buy a CD/DVD i can simply put it into whatever player i want... i'd like the same option with the iPhone. only because i use my Laptop and Desktop almost as much, and would love to keep it synced with both, but the app that you suggested will do for now.