iPhone music functions not so user friendly

muppetdog

Nov 12, 2008
First off, you can't drag and drop music into your iPhone directly from iTunes, you have to make a playlist and sync it, jeez that is dumb.

Next, what if I have a ton of albums on my iPhone and I want to make my own playlist with a song from one album and a song from another album and while it is playing I would like to equate some other songs at the end of the playlist and save it? A powerful touch screen item like this should be able to make powerful playlists.

Where is the play whole album button like on my ipod, jeez?

I don't want to have to go back to my computer to make a great playlist, I am not home that often, and anyway I don't want to be a slave to iTunes, after using WinAmp for years iTunes is a slap in the face to have to use anyway.

You can't select muliple items in the playlist to delete, what?

Try this, make an On-The-Go playlist with a couple songs on it, then try to add some more songs using the + symbol in the top left corner, now what if you accedentaly hit the Add All Songs button, whoops there goes your whole playlist. You can't uncheck the Add All Songs button, WTF.

I had turned off the music on the iPhone once and went downstairs to get somthing to eat and I came back up and it was playing, I did not know it had a "Play random music when you leave the room function."

I have just named a few things

Any body else been a bit frustrated with the music function of the iPhone?

MD

Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
The entire top half of your post is do-able. Instead of just ranting about the iPod, try searching the forum, or actually asking if any of those features are available.

muppetdog

Nov 12, 2008
The entire top half of your post is do-able. Instead of just ranting about the iPod, try searching the forum, or actually asking if any of those features are available.
It's more fun to rant and rave, it's like learning through negative comments, fun ;)

muppetdog

Nov 12, 2008
I'll take this one. Go to albums. Choose the album you want to play. And it will play the whole album.

That was easy!
Two down, and now I am up to 4 total posts, when do I get another star?