iPhone Music Manager?

AngelaP

Oct 3, 2008
Hola guyz!

This is my first post hihi.

I bought an iPhone 1G last week (only 100$ :-D).

I looooove it, it's my precious!

There is only one cloud in my blue sky: iTunes 8 .

This soft is really really horrible! So slooooow, so big :-(

So, anybody knows an 3rd party application to add music on my iPhone?

I used firmware 1.1.4

Thanks you veeeeeeeery much for your answers !

Ps: sorry for my poor'children'english, I'm Spanish

kenneth

Zealot
Gold
Aug 19, 2008
Texas
I think you have to use iTunes to sync music onto your phone. You might want to look at updating your firmware as well.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
yes, unfortunately for windows users, iTunes is the only way to manage your iPhone's media.

AngelaP

Oct 3, 2008
Thank for your answers guyz!

Last night, a friend told me that I can used CopyTrans Manager.

It's a freeware for iPod and iPhone to manage music (playlist...).

It's exactly what I need! I'm HAPPY hihi :)

Here you go: http://www.copytrans.net/manager.php

Thanks again!

XOXO

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
interesting... Does it sync your contacts, photos, and videos too?

Also, if you update your iPhones software, you will be able to install applications from the iTunes app store, and that is definitely something only iTunes can do.

AngelaP

Oct 3, 2008
Manage music without iTunes

interesting... Does it sync your contacts, photos, and videos too?
Actually I don't think so!

I contacted their support and a (very) nice guy told me this is still a beta and they are currently working on extra features such as videos.

For the photos, I was suggested to use Copytrans photo to manage my albums and copy them to my laptop and vice versa.

I didn't try it yet but it sounds good! :p

I let you know guys!

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
I hated iTunes with a passion when I bought my iPhone. My recommendation is that you just learn to live with it, get the hang of it, wrangle your MP3's into an organized state, and get some playlists going. Just bite the bullet... it really is a nice media player once you get the hang of it. Coming from me, this is saying a lot.

SmartAlx

Zealot
Gold
Jun 7, 2007
I didn't know that there was a 1G iPhone.

Oh! you meant the first gen iPhone! LOL Well that version is called the v1 iPhone, not the 1G and not the 2G. 3G is called the 3G because it operates on a 3G network. The first gen iPhone did not operate on a 1G nor a 2G network, so it should not be called either one.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
I hated iTunes with a passion when I bought my iPhone. My recommendation is that you just learn to live with it, get the hang of it, wrangle your MP3's into an organized state, and get some playlists going. Just bite the bullet... it really is a nice media player once you get the hang of it. Coming from me, this is saying a lot.
Yeah, psylichon is kindof a big deal.

AngelaP

Oct 3, 2008
Manage music without iTunes

I didn't know that there was a 1G iPhone.

Oh! you meant the first gen iPhone! LOL Well that version is called the v1 iPhone, not the 1G and not the 2G. 3G is called the 3G because it operates on a 3G network. The first gen iPhone did not operate on a 1G nor a 2G network, so it should not be called either one.

Oups I am sorry!

I meant the first generation of iPhone. :p

Thanks for this information.

AngelaP

Oct 3, 2008
Actually I don't think so!

I contacted their support and a (very) nice guy told me this is still a beta and they are currently working on extra features such as videos.

For the photos, I was suggested to use *link removed* to manage my albums and copy them to my laptop and vice versa.

I didn't try it yet but it sounds good! :p

I let you know guys!
By the way, I tried Copytrans photo this week-end to put all the photos of my saturday nights into my computer.

It works pretty well. It can play slideshows too.
In one word, "essential".
Kiss, kiss