iPhone music through car audio perfectly

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

JimMayor007

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
Tired of struggling to transmit your Ipod songs through your car radio . Here is the perfect solution. Surprise, it also works with the iPhone.
Monster Cable iCarPlay iPod Wireless FM Transmitter (AI-IP-FM-CH),Monster Cable iCarPlay Wireless FM Transmitter for iPod

The sound quality is crystal clear like playing directly from the CD (ofcourse that depends on your music download quality) . And did i tell u its also a charger so u never have to worry about battery remaining.Works well - even in big cities,it's great!it's great!it's great!it's great!it's great!

It will cost u abt 48 dollars from Amazon and even less on ebay if you are good at "eBaying"

I have already struggled with Itrip (Which was horrible ) , Belkin ( a lil better than itrip but not good at all )

...read the full guide with pics here

Last edited by a moderator:

meiphones_brill

Silver
Nov 16, 2007
My Dension Gateway 500 plays beautifully with the iPhone - just doesn't charge and the battery goes flat before I get where i'm going :-(

chavezr6

Bronze
Sep 9, 2007
I use a direct plug to my deck. Not sure the name of it but I can control my iPhone from my deck and it also charges. Great CD quality sound.

mrgrumble

Bronze
Oct 26, 2007
Strong Island, NY
yes I have the direct connect to my Pioneer 6800MP system in my car. I just need to put the phone on Airplane mode otherwise it causes a lot of interference but it charges the phone as well and I change my songs from my deck not my phone.

ndwgolf

Bronze
Nov 8, 2007
Phuket Thailand
Here is my set up in my CLK
Charges phone
Plays music through my in car audio system
When someone calls, music stops and I answer the phone on the mount, hit speaker and Bobs your uncle.
Same when I want to make a call, dial the number (or use a contacts number) hit call and hit speaker and again talk awy until your hearts content
NO feed back no nothing, just a bummer when you are in the car with your wife and your girlfriend calls:):):)

Headie_Fishing

Bronze
Jul 16, 2007
Here is my set up in my CLK
Charges phone
Plays music through my in car audio system
When someone calls, music stops and I answer the phone on the mount, hit speaker and Bobs your uncle.
Same when I want to make a call, dial the number (or use a contacts number) hit call and hit speaker and again talk awy until your hearts content
NO feed back no nothing, just a bummer when you are in the car with your wife and your girlfriend calls:):):)
What exactly is your setup?

ndwgolf

Bronze
Nov 8, 2007
Phuket Thailand
What exactly is your setup?
Sir,
The charging cable was bought from the Apple store, we cut the cigarette end off and hard wired it under the dash, the top connection is just an auxiliary audio cable that is plugged into the back of the Sony head set with a short Griffin adapter cable (also bought from the Apple Store) going into the top of the iPhone.
I hope this helps

scandalex

Silver
Sep 16, 2007
Tired of struggling to transmit your Ipod songs through your car radio . Here is the perfect solution. Surprise,it also works with the iPhone.
Monster Cable iCarPlay iPod Wireless FM Transmitter (AI-IP-FM-CH),Monster Cable iCarPlay Wireless FM Transmitter for iPod

The sound quality is crystal clear like playing directly from the CD (ofcourse that depends on your music download quality) . And did i tell u its also a charger so u never have to worry about battery remaining.Works well - even in big cities,it's great!it's great!it's great!it's great!it's great!

It will cost u abt 48 dollars from Amazon and even less on ebay if you are good at "eBaying"

I have already struggled with Itrip (Which was horrible ) , Belkin ( a lil better than itrip but not good at all )

...read the full guide with pics here
OMG! don't bother clicking the link people; whats posted above is the word for word.

I hate ish like this. I read this thinking the OP was posting something he/she tried and knows for a fact that it works; in fact, I'd have some respect for the OP if it did work.

Instead, I click the link that takes me to eBay guide and review which the OP just copy/pasted here.

kimo

Bronze
Aug 7, 2007
OMG! don't bother clicking the link people; whats posted above is the word for word.

I hate ish like this. I read this thinking the OP was posting something he/she tried and knows for a fact that it works; in fact, I'd have some respect for the OP if it did work.

Instead, I click the link that takes me to eBay guide and review which the OP just copy/pasted here.

The product the OP is talking about is:

Monster A-IP-FM-CH-PS Wireless FM Transmitter

scandalex

Silver
Sep 16, 2007
The product the OP is talking about is:

Monster A-IP-FM-CH-PS Wireless FM Transmitter
It doesn't matter what product the OP is talking about. The way I read it, its posted as something the OP knows to work when in fact I didn't read anywhere that for the OP it did.

It's just a review that someone copied and pasted.

Most times when we see a product that we've never used, we post about it here and then ask others if they've tried it and if so, how did they like it.

Besides, we all know that what make have great results for one, may not for others.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
It doesn't matter what product the OP is talking about. The way I read it, its posted as something the OP knows to work when in fact I didn't read anywhere that for the OP it did.

It's just a review that someone copied and pasted.

Most times when we see a product that we've never used, we post about it here and then ask others if they've tried it and if so, how did they like it.

Besides, we all know that what make have great results for one, may not for others.
yes, and there's no guide there either.

jeansteichen

Bronze
Oct 3, 2007
Hi,
Since you posted a message in November,
I'm wondinering if you still like your
Monster Cable iCarPlay iPod Wireless FM Transmitter (AI-IP-FM-CH),Monster Cable iCarPlay Wireless FM Transmitter for iPod and iPhone?
I was about to purchase one.
Thanks.
jj