iPhone needs good intel like BB

davidlw

Bronze
Oct 1, 2007
I cannot believe that it is this close to announcement day and no one has any photos, good scoop etc. like Blackberry had for the upcoming 9000. Darn are there no more good 007's out there?

ravman

Zealot
Gold
Oct 4, 2007
Mean Streets of LA.
We need to get someone a job at Apple, so they can spy and find out.

I cannot believe that it is this close to announcement day and no one has any photos, good scoop etc. like Blackberry had for the upcoming 9000. Darn are there no more good 007's out there?

bsharp

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Get used to it. Apple is closed up tighter than the former Soviet Union. You're lucky if you can get a little good speculation.

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
except, you know, Apple's secret police is so deadly and so secret, nobody has heard a word about them, and leakers just mysteriously disappear.

jslappa

Bronze
Jan 18, 2008
Hey, what ever happened to that german guy who talked about that Intel chip and bigger screen size for iPhone 2? Haven't seen him in a couple weeks....is he on vacation?

LEAKER LOL

He's a gonner.

ravman

Zealot
Gold
Oct 4, 2007
Mean Streets of LA.
The Apple gistapo took him away forever!

Hey, what ever happened to that german guy who talked about that Intel chip and bigger screen size for iPhone 2? Haven't seen him in a couple weeks....is he on vacation?

LEAKER LOL

He's a gonner.

davidlw

Bronze
Oct 1, 2007
Have you seen any Black Helicopters flying around?

adseguy

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Here's what I don't get....sure at Apple HQ only the people very up at the top get to see the device and only a handful of developers work on the "new code" and "new hardware". That, I can see, can be easier to control leaks, but what about the actual MAKERS of this hardware. I mean how hard can it be to get into the actual plant in China to take a quick peak..... I mean hundreds of people are building this thing right...how hard can it be.

Anyone really know how these are made and the security behind making them?

ravman

Zealot
Gold
Oct 4, 2007
Mean Streets of LA.
Those guys in Enron managed to cover up all those billions that they stole. I guess it can be done.

Here's what I don't get....sure at Apple HQ only the people very up at the top get to see the device and only a handful of developers work on the "new code" and "new hardware". That, I can see, can be easier to control leaks, but what about the actual MAKERS of this hardware. I mean how hard can it be to get into the actual plant in China to take a quick peak..... I mean hundreds of people are building this thing right...how hard can it be.

Anyone really know how these are made and the security behind making them?

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
If Apple made feature films, could they manage to avoid leaking a screener? Bet they could. They're freaks with their intel.

Oh wait. I bet Pixar has been leaked.

fury

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 23, 2007
Louisville, KY
Jack Bauer could get the info. I'd bet with minimal thigh-shooting, too, since the geeks already know he means businesss from watching him on 24.

JoeT

Silver
Dec 18, 2007
Tampa, FL
Have you seen any Black Helicopters flying around?

Apple's choppers are ivory white with the Apple logo in silver. I understand they plan to offer Helicopter 2.0 in a choice of black and red; the pilot's headphones will still suck however.