iPhone no ringing tone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

feroz

Oct 7, 2007
i have an unlock iPhone is. after 3 days the phone isgot no ringing tone and it only vidrate. i need help ...

petalmom

Silver
Jun 30, 2007
Check to make sure that the ringer switch is not in the off position. It's on the top on the left side of the phone.

feroz

Oct 7, 2007
Check to make sure that the ringer switch is not in the off position. It's on the top on the left side of the phone.
the ringer switch is in on position , in the sounds setting (ring) vidrate is on, volume is full ..but is only vibrate.

petalmom

Silver
Jun 30, 2007
Hmmmm, have you tried to reset it by holding the sleep/wake and home button until it turns off (don't slide to turn off, hold both buttons until it turns off by itself)?

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
Dude. You have GOT to work on that grammar problem you obviously have. It's like pulling teeth trying to read your post...
dude I have a feeling that English isn't his native langauge... And he probably figured he wouldn't get a response from his native toungue..

petalmom

Silver
Jun 30, 2007
Is everything else working ok?

The only other thing that I can think of, and I'm not sure that this would help, would be to try plugging and unplugging the headphones several times.

Maybe somebody smarter than me will come along and be able to help you, sorry!

Good luck!

kengelmann

Bronze
Oct 31, 2007
Thanks!

Thanks for posting this, I could not figure out how to turn "off" my ringer and not have it vibrate etc..I occasionnally want it on silent.