iPhone Not Charging Me For Calls?

Pimpboy51

Bronze
Sep 18, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Ok, well I have a 3G as most of you know. And of course I have PAYG. And lately I've noticed everytime I make a call, it's not charging me? I even tested it out, I made a 30 minute call with only 3.00 on my account, and when I ended the call I hit *777# to check my balance and it was still 3.00!
What is my iPhone doing to do this?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Maybe it's just delayed billing? Have you given it a few days to see if it catches up?
Maybe it's charging it to your credit card or to someone else, lol. I'd give PAYG a call and check.

glsda

Zealot
Gold
Oct 17, 2007
California
'...Maybe AT&T felt bad and gave you a break.' , Swagger

'...and yes Virginia there is a Santa Clause.' LMAO

PepeRB29

Mar 21, 2008
8 mile
I'm not lying, believe it or not it's your problem.
my problem? how?

Maybe it's just delayed billing? Have you given it a few days to see if it catches up?
Maybe it's charging it to your credit card or to someone else, lol. I'd give PAYG a call and check.
+1, i would laugh if you somehow got a huge bill for this. this sounds like the guy who mistakenly got extra money at the ATM then went and spent it all thinking it was free, only to get a huge bill in the mail a few days later.

if something is too good to be true, it is. you'll learn that in good time boss

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
TINSTAAFL
There is no such thing as a free lunch.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
+1, i would laugh if you somehow got a huge bill for this. this sounds like the guy who mistakenly got extra money at the ATM then went and spent it all thinking it was free, only to get a huge bill in the mail a few days later.

if something is too good to be true, it is. you'll learn that in good time boss
No, no, I've been misjudged. I learned that lesson long ago. My friends say I think everything is a scam and I'm as much of a skeptic as anyone.

It just reminded me of when I was stationed in Japan when I was 18. My parents got me a phone card that was only good for calling them. I used it twice a month and the bill was included in their home phone bill, but then a problem occurred that someone else noticed before they did. A gas station owner from a different city in the same state called them frantically and asked them if they knew anyone in Okinawa, lol. I'm not sure how, but after it had been working fine for months, the billing somehow got transferred to this gas station that none of us had ever been to.

Vinze

Jan 15, 2009
Ok, well I have a 3G as most of you know. And of course I have PAYG. And lately I've noticed everytime I make a call, it's not charging me? I even tested it out, I made a 30 minute call with only 3.00 on my account, and when I ended the call I hit *777# to check my balance and it was still 3.00!
What is my iPhone doing to do this?
All I can say is good for you.

Pimpboy51

Bronze
Sep 18, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Hmmm I hope it don't charge me put of nowhere. I asked at mobiledia and only one guy had that problem. He never got charged but after a few months his account began picking up on charging him just not on all that free minutes.