iPhone not connecting to iTunes

Reefkpr

Jul 6, 2007
After Update My iPhone will not connect to iTunes. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling about 6 times now with no help. When I fire up iTunes and hook up the iPhone iTunes just freezes. Also if I start iTunes and select the iPhone tab iTunes freezes as well. Anyone have any ideas?

Reefkpr

Jul 6, 2007
After Update My iPhone will not connect to iTunes. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling about 6 times now with no help. When I fire up iTunes and hook up the iPhone iTunes just freezes. Also if I start iTunes and select the iPhone tab iTunes freezes as well. Anyone have any ideas?

Well I have narrowed it down to either bluetooth problems or logitech wireless keyboard setpoint drivers. I uninstalled both items and iTunes seems to be working now. Has anyone else seen this? Thanks in advance.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
I just installed Logitech SetPoint last night (new wireless mouse), but I'm not having any problems syncing my phone. I just double-checked to make sure.

loydbrahn

Oct 23, 2007
I was having the exact same issue. I just found this post and tried stopping setpoint.exe. It worked! The Setpoint drivers were the culprit.

I hope anyone else with this issue finds this thread.