iPhone not connecting to iTunes

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Reefkpr

Jul 6, 2007
After Update My iPhone will not connect to iTunes. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling about 6 times now with no help. When I fire up iTunes and hook up the iPhone iTunes just freezes. Also if I start iTunes and select the iPhone tab iTunes freezes as well. Anyone have any ideas?

Reefkpr

Jul 6, 2007
After Update My iPhone will not connect to iTunes. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling about 6 times now with no help. When I fire up iTunes and hook up the iPhone iTunes just freezes. Also if I start iTunes and select the iPhone tab iTunes freezes as well. Anyone have any ideas?

Well I have narrowed it down to either bluetooth problems or logitech wireless keyboard setpoint drivers. I uninstalled both items and iTunes seems to be working now. Has anyone else seen this? Thanks in advance.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
I just installed Logitech SetPoint last night (new wireless mouse), but I'm not having any problems syncing my phone. I just double-checked to make sure.

loydbrahn

Oct 23, 2007
I was having the exact same issue. I just found this post and tried stopping setpoint.exe. It worked! The Setpoint drivers were the culprit.

I hope anyone else with this issue finds this thread.