iPhone not connecting to Youtube.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Eblake

Jul 23, 2007
About a week ago I accidentally dropped my iPhone in water and the thing was totally done. I took it to the Apple store and the care guy said he would send it in to have it fixed but that Apple will probably not fix iPhones due to accidentally damage in the future ( for free I assume). I got my replacement iPhone yesterday and everything works fine except I have trouble connecting to my wireless network ( I think i resolved this issue) the other issue is Youtube won't connect at all. If I'm using Edge it won't connect and when I use Wifi it switches back to edge while its connecting then says cannot connect to Youtube. I'm thinking about taking it to the Apple store later tonight. Thanks in advance.

AfroAaron

Bronze
Aug 17, 2007
The Big UK
About a week ago I accidentally dropped my iPhone in water and the thing was totally done. I took it to the Apple store and the care guy said he would send it in to have it fixed but that Apple will probably not fix iPhones due to accidentally damage in the future ( for free I assume). I got my replacement iPhone yesterday and everything works fine except I have trouble connecting to my wireless network ( I think i resolved this issue) the other issue is Youtube won't connect at all. If I'm using Edge it won't connect and when I use Wifi it switches back to edge while its connecting then says cannot connect to Youtube. I'm thinking about taking it to the Apple store later tonight. Thanks in advance.
Yes thats best i cant really think of a way

i needed to use the 'three files'
because i live in the uk
and thort i would be kinda stupid to get a plan with ATT

Aug 1, 2007
Yes thats best i cant really think of a way

i needed to use the 'three files'
because i live in the uk
and thort i would be kinda stupid to get a plan with ATT
Take it back to the Apple store, it is a known issue in glitched phones. The next one you get will be fine.

AfroAaron

Bronze
Aug 17, 2007
The Big UK
Take it back to the Apple store, it is a known issue in glitched phones. The next one you get will be fine.

i live in the uk

they do not have iPhone out yet!

im am off on holiday to lasvegas in a few days

but still

if i turn on my fone i have modded the 'home' screen

and they may not allow it!