iPhone not showing up playlist that are on iTunes

iNurse

Contributor
Silver
Nov 11, 2011
The Volunteer State of Tennessee
My iTunes and iPhone 4s are synced. They have worked properly. Today I went to my iPhone and went to my playlist... all the lists show up but when you click on them, there is either no songs or only one or two songs

On my iTunes they are grayed out and checked but shows them on the play list. I have tried everything I know of to fix. please help..

Attachments

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
when I resync, I am just going to plug in and it will sync right?
Yes. After you delete the playlists off ensure that the music you want to go back to your phone is ready so when u plug it in and it starts to sync it will be ready to go.
Unplug before doing a hard reset.

iNurse

Contributor
Silver
Nov 11, 2011
i don't see anything connected to iCloud... it just doesn't make sense to me why it shows on my iTunes under my phone the play list and the songs are all there.. but on phone, only name of playlist shows up and nothing inside folder.... I have deleted, rebooted, stumped..

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Connect your iPhone to your computer and just play any song that's on your phone from your iTunes library on your PC.
Sometimes that fixes it.

iNurse

Contributor
Silver
Nov 11, 2011
same things.. its like they are invisible or do not exist on the iPhone.... but when you look on the iTunes on computer, and click on my iPhone, you see the play list... when you click on it, you see all the songs, they are gray tho and all have a check.. you can't do anything with them......