iPhone not switching automatically to WiFi network

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ja_vo

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Hey guys whats going on.

I wanted to ask you guys if you know why Wi-Fi does not switch as soon i go home. I have to go into settings and switch it my self. Is there any settings on the iPhone or do i need to do anything at home to my network.

Any advice would be great.

Thank you so much!

Javier

Popdevil

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
Hey guys whats going on.

I wanted to ask you guys if you know why Wi-Fi does not switch as soon i go home. I have to go into settings and switch it my self. Is there any settings on the iPhone or do i need to do anything at home to my network.

Javier
I have the same issue. I don't think this is truly setup to switch between Edge and Wifi. I'm sure an update will come out but for now it may be kinda good because it saves on your battery. I have started to turn wifi off most of the time unless I really need a good speed.

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
Yeah I have started to turn it off too because the battery but when I need it i turn it on.. Please try to keep WiFi questions in the Subforum WiFi

ja_vo

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
Atlanta, GA
I have the same issue. I don't think this is truly setup to switch between Edge and Wifi. I'm sure an update will come out but for now it may be kinda good because it saves on your battery. I have started to turn wifi off most of the time unless I really need a good speed.
Thanks for the advice!
JAvier

Jun 7, 2007
Queens, NY
Hey guys whats going on.

Any advice would be great.

Thank you so much!

Javier
Try reseting your network connection on the iPhone . That's what I did. Should work after. Good luck.