iPhone not syncing correctly with Outlook calendar

EyeFowne

Sep 10, 2009
I am the network administrator for my company... There is one user with an iPhone that we can't seem to pinpoint a solution for his phone not syncing completely with his outlook calendar. We've had him setup for well over 3 or 4 months now and just realized that not all of his meeting entries are showing up on his iPhone. When a meeting request shows up on his computer it almost immediately shows grey with a dotted line around it on his iPhone. After accepting the meeting on his PC sometimes it will not show up on his iPhone as accepted, it simply vanishes. I had him go into his outlook calendar to a meeting that wasn't showing up on the phone and change from show free to show busy and magically it showed up on his phone. I thought maybe that was this issue until he pointed out there is another meeting that shows as busy on his PC but shows nothing on his phone. I had him change it from busy to free and it showed up on his phone. I then had him change it from free to busy on the phone and the entry on his PC automatically changed back to busy. I'm completely lost on why this is happening... hopefully someone else has ran into this issue... Sorry if this is posted in the wrong area... I thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

ss_cc

Sep 14, 2009
Same problem here

Hi,

I am having the exact same issue. Have you been able to identify the cause / solve the problem?

Thank you very much!