iPhone not working properly

jags86

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
ive notice in the last few hours, that the phone won't function correctly if i'm trying to talk to someone. the call connects, but i cannot hear the person or talk to the person by holding the phone up to my head. if i turn on the speaker phone or use the ear piece, it works fine though. also the ipod player won't play over the speaker, but will play through the ear phones.

any suggestions? ive already restored it via iTunes and it did not help and i have never modded the phone.

iFuNk

Bronze
Oct 25, 2007
ive notice in the last few hours, that the phone won't function correctly if i'm trying to talk to someone. the call connects, but i cannot hear the person or talk to the person by holding the phone up to my head. if i turn on the speaker phone or use the ear piece, it works fine though. also the ipod player won't play over the speaker, but will play through the ear phones.

any suggestions? ive already restored it via iTunes and it did not help and i have never modded the phone.

I'm not sure if you've already done so but, try plugging and unplugging the headphones in the jack several times ...

Worst comes to worst .. your phone is not modded so take it to a genius!