iPhone Notes: How do i alphabetize them?

KLS123

Aug 12, 2008
Hi,

Someone told me the notes on their iPhone were alphabetized automatically, but mine are arranged by date of last entry. Does anyone know how I can change the preferences or get my notes to list in alphabetical order? I'm starting to have so many notes I can't find them easily.

Thanks !

Karina

impaler

Silver
Apr 28, 2007
I think whomever told you that is wrong. Don't see where there's any settings for that. I'd ask this person to show you. I bet they won't be able to. :laugh2:

sim

Aug 19, 2008
Rochester, MN
Just a suggestion....

You could try "Notebook" by Appigo on the App Store. I downloaded it this morning and it seems pretty cool. It will let you create categories or folders and will let you sort notes either alphabetically or by date modified. The built in Notes App just didn't let me organize my thoughts well enough.

It also has the benefit....if you would use it....of syncing with their "Todo" program....which I also use.....and Toodledo which is is a web-based task manager.

The App is $4.99....which is a cheap price to pay for being organized.....and I need all the help I can get. :laugh2:

Disclaimer: NO I don't work for Appigo.....but I've bought two of their Apps now and have been very impressed.

Steve

rthess

Jun 16, 2010
I wish I knew. It drives me crazy too, and takes forever to find a note when you need it in a hurry. I really NEED to have these where they sync with my computer....easily. Would be a lot better if alphabetized.