iPhone on Bionic Woman

termleech

Zealot
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
McPherson, KS
So did anyone else notice last night on Bionic woman the CIA agent guy had an iPhone. And that wouldn't be funny, except when the bad guy took it from him to talk on it, he had it upside down. You could clearly see the black antennae part facing upward and the headphone jack pointed down. That and when it was near his face the phone was lit up. We all know it's got motion sensors and would have dimmed itself. C'mon Hollywood :)

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
So did anyone else notice last night on Bionic woman the CIA agent guy had an iPhone. And that wouldn't be funny, except when the bad guy took it from him to talk on it, he had it upside down. You could clearly see the black antennae part facing upward and the headphone jack pointed down. That and when it was near his face the phone was lit up. We all know it's got motion sensors and would have dimmed itself. C'mon Hollywood :)
I saw them use the phone but I didn't pay attention to how they held it. I will play it back tonight and look at it. I have it recorded on my DVR.

borica1064

Sep 19, 2007
On CSI Miami a few people are using it. This weeks episode had Horatio showing a video on the iPhone to a prison inmate. Very cool!

David

WHM

Jul 18, 2007
Marie Osmond

On Entertainment Tonight Marie was shown showing pictures of her family while being interviewed about the death of her father this week.