iPhone on TV

llrickman

Contributor
Silver
Jan 12, 2008
Albuquerque , NM
I was watching Gene Simmons family jewels and noticed Shannon Tweed was using an iPhone

Jul 26, 2007
Hahah Nice! I luv that show. Since I have gotten my iPhone, I have personally talked to 6 people that have one, thats it! 8 months and only 6 people.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
I only know six other people that have one. Three are in one family where the dad bought he and his two sons each one for Christmas. Two more are a husband and wife that got one each on iDay and another is a 7th grader I teach that got one for Christmas.

Bboy Trick

Bronze
Jul 14, 2007
NJ
I only know six other people that have one. Three are in one family where the dad bought he and his two sons each one for Christmas. Two more are a husband and wife that got one each on iDay and another is a 7th grader I teach that got one for Christmas.
A 7th grader with a "iPhone" What is this world coming too? I cant believe parents would buy a 7th grader a iPhone and he must not be trying to hide it at school if you saw it.

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008

Only a true iPhone lover would noticed that he has it turned the wrong way to view videos in widescreen.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
A 7th grader with a "iPhone" What is this world coming too? I cant believe parents would buy a 7th grader a iPhone and he must not be trying to hide it at school if you saw it.
Well there are only two teachers at my school with one, so they are still somewhat of an oddity. The student was just very proud of her Christmas present. BTW, we've had posters on here that were in still in middle school, so it's not really so unusual.

mikdiamon

Mar 22, 2008
Seacrest was pitchin one on Idol the other night.

My fav tho is E on Entorage, mostly because I got mine before he got his lol!