Votes: 6 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

mernst

Silver
Jul 11, 2007
Gulfport, Ms
Now that would be cool to get a iPhone or EIC convention going for this coming Summer.... what do you think.....?

fury

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 23, 2007
Louisville, KY
Bunch of geeks walking around with iPhones all bitching about the slowness of EDGE and wishing Lord Jobs would enable Bluetooth keyboard support? I'm game, just can't travel too far from my home in Indianapolis. Gas is precious and expensive with my 94 thunderbird v8.

Wolfmother

Bronze
Nov 1, 2007
New Jersey
That would be pretty awesome but funny I probably wouldn't be able to make it cause im 15 years old..

jaydoc1

Contributor
Silver
Sep 23, 2007
So like a Star Trek convention but for nerds?;)

Scholar

Oct 3, 2007
so who's nerdier.... trekkies or iPhone nerds?

reas0n

Silver
Jul 1, 2007
Stamford, CT
www.ohitsjustpete.com
i voted no...atleast until development of new apps start coming out i mean everybody is gunna be like hey look what my phone can do and your just gunna be like yeah uhhh mine tooo but look what mine CANT do and everyone is just gunna be like yeah mine too pointless in my opinion..

fury

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 23, 2007
Louisville, KY
I think it would be plenty interesting even if no one had a jailbroken phone. Just to see what everybody is doing with what they got, etc.

reas0n

Silver
Jul 1, 2007
Stamford, CT
www.ohitsjustpete.com
I think it would be plenty interesting even if no one had a jailbroken phone. Just to see what everybody is doing with what they got, etc.
thats like everybody going to the gap and buying the same pair of jeans and meeting at an undisclosed location to show off their new jeans....lol unjailbroken phones all do the same thing at this point jailbroken phones all do the same thing hey i love my iPhone but lets face it what was supposed to be the most technologically advanced phone on the market cant even send mms lol its does less then my nextel did and thats HARD!