iPhone or MacBook

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Kyled8888@gmail.com

Bronze
Jun 22, 2007
I have a MacBook Pro and have worked with MacBooks a lot, and even though the iPhone is amazing, you should definitely go with the MacBook. It (obviously) has a bunch more power than the iPhone and it a beautiful (best out there) laptop. Personally, I prefer it over the MBP (because of the design).

genexrocket

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
this is like comparing Apples and oranges, haha; i'd say go with the macbook, although I got my iPhone and don't have my macbook pro yet :(

Iwantmymtv35

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
The MacBook has everything on it. You're comparing a Cell Phone to a Computer. It's really hard to do that. The MacBook hands down owns the iPhone. It has tons more power, and you can download programs to it, like AIM. But, if you already have a computer, I would go with the iPhone.

daviddogma

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
i cant decide which one, i need some insight! help please?
What do you need a device to do for you? What computer are you using currently? If you have a good computer I would recommend the iPhone, I haven't cracked my macbook since June 29th. I would get an iMac first if you don't own one ;-) You could get a mini mac for the same price as an iPhone....