iPhone original AT&T text

elvisbond

Jul 20, 2008
I understand there have been similar threads on this forum however for my individual case i was hoping someone could help me.

I'm on a family plan and have been for a while with unlimited text etc but i have NO data plan. My phone up until 6 months ago was a Samsung eternity, i bought an iPhone original from my friend, took that phone jailbroke and unlocked it, and put my sim card in there, i haven't had to get a data plan for the last 6 months but now there texting me saying i have to get one, what do i do? is tehre anyway to not have to pay a data plan or now do i have to go get a different phone...? please help me by listing all my options it would really help.

I never have used edge because ive never needed it. I only need wifi.

elvisbond

Jul 20, 2008
will it be 20 dollars more a month or ten? and does that mean i will have access to edge whenever now? (and it wont charge me more than the 10 or 20)
I am on family plan, do i get to keep my unlimited text or will they charge me extra now that they know

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
$20 a month. Unlimited data. You'll have access to Edge for data wherever you have phone service. You have to pay for unlimited texting, that's not included with unlimited data.