iPhone Original Images

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
Oh damn... hmm do you have like adobe or something I don't think windows viewer will open png files thats why it says that... im not sure tho just a guess because whenever I try to open a png my adobe cs3 opens

dsuppa

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
New Jersey
www.dfsdesigns.com
Oh damn... hmm do you have like adobe or something I don't think windows viewer will open png files thats why it says that... im not sure tho just a guess because whenever I try to open a png my adobe cs3 opens
No I don't have adobe, but windows explorer is able to view png files. I have an entire collection of png files I use for icons in my dev projects. Not sure the reason for it not allowing me to view it. Maybe I need to get a copy of cs3 to try it out, lol.

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
hmm not sure either.. Im at work otherwise id say send 1 to me and I will let you know lol... I haven't installed it on my work comp yet lol

birdman0824

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
If you go to modmyiPhone they have an explanation for why you cant view the .png's. Apple formated the png's in a funny manner, but there is a way to convert them so they can be viewed.