iPhone OS 3.0 and iPhone ringtone maker

cep

Jul 21, 2007
I was wondering if anyone knows if iPhone ringtone maker is still working with iTunes 8.2 and iPhone OS3.0?

Jun 18, 2009
Worked fine for me last night on all three of our iPhones (one 3G & two 2G's).
I like how it now imports the ringtones into iTunes then syncs them to the phones.

Jun 27, 2009
It didn't work for me. I've used if for months on my 3G but when I upgraded to the new 0s3.0 software last night it deleted my ringtones and no matter what I do it will not sync any of my own ringtones to my iPhone.:(

shutter13

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 8, 2009
It didn't work for me. I've used if for months on my 3G but when I upgraded to the new 0s3.0 software last night it deleted my ringtones and no matter what I do it will not sync any of my own ringtones to my iPhone.:(
This isn't an iPhoneringtonemaker fault. It works for me on 3.0 with my 3G and with 3.0 on my 3GS with iTunes 8.2. You might need to reinstall iTunes. Make sure your using the latest version of iPhoneringtonemaker. Older versions used to install directly to the phone, the newer versions installs the tone into iTunes.

Jun 27, 2009
Thanks shutter13 for making me look further. I was using the latest version and it was putting the ringtones into iTunes. But when I pressed sync it would transfer everything EXCEPT the ringtones. I had also downloaded the latest version of iTunes so I have just gone to the rintones tab on the main page (Devices>Crikey's iPhone>Ringtones) and found the 'SYNC RINGTONES' tab was unchecked. (it must be the default when the new software is installed). I checked the tab and the ringtones were downloaded. It's only taken me a day to find this and I couldn't have done it without your comment. Thanks again - Crikey Warrior