Not open for further replies.

Silent Assassin

Zealot
Gold
Mar 24, 2009
Atlanta, GA
good morning
i almost had a tantrum when i saw thought the singapore page was the US one lol
I never believe anything, until Apple says it..

These guys will find you all kind of web hoaxes and iPhones that fly, if you'll buy the story.. There's always someone sitting around at the ready, to doctor an image of what the "new iPhone" is going to be, and try to pass it off as reality...

or... that AT&T is going to be giving away pink and/or sky blue bunny slippers with the 3G-S

personally, I prefer funnel cakes and cotton candy myself.

hitrho5

Bronze
Jun 26, 2008
Florida
here's what i'd do. It almost 12:15 PM EDT and most sources say it will come out at 1 PM EDT, so watch an hour-long tv show and then check. Taking your mind of the software makes makes it seem like time passes by more quickly.

AdamK

Mar 20, 2009
here's what i'd do. It almost 12:15 PM EDT and most sources say it will come out at 1 PM EDT, so watch an hour-long tv show and then check. Taking your mind of the software makes makes it seem like time passes by more quickly.
^^ I heard this also. Its 5.18pm UK time here, been waiting patiently :p. I read somewhere that Apple are based in LA? And accroding to my iPhone clock its 9.19am there. so, 10am maybe it will be released? Heres hoping!

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
I have to leave for work at 11:30 am PDT. I hope it's before then because I won't be home until 8pm.

Silent Assassin

Zealot
Gold
Mar 24, 2009
Atlanta, GA
Connie, unfortunately it's going to take you about an hour and 30 minutes to do the update, so it might be safer for you to wait until you get home anyhow..

and surely there will be less server traffic at that hour...

BlindSpoTT

Zealot
Gold
Dec 16, 2008
York, PA
Just waiting till my chinese food is done and I will be home to sit in front of the computer till it's out. And shortly there after the 3.0 JB should be out soo that too. I know I said I would wait but i want my JB back.

Silent Assassin

Zealot
Gold
Mar 24, 2009
Atlanta, GA
I still haven't taken a look at the benefits, or shall I say pros/cons of JB'ing, but I will once I get the 3.0 update...

ESPECIALLY if AT&T gets it through their fool ass minds to charge a crazy price for tethering..

Status
Not open for further replies.