iPhone photo editing app?

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Ok, from the crispness of the edit it looks like photoshop, but you can accomplish close to these results using the Magic Wand on art studio or photoWizard, also using the magic wand. PhotoWizard has bunch of tutorial videos within the app, art studio doesn't so I suggest photoWizard. Another one is juxtaposer, but it takes a more complicated process to reach something so clean. There you have it.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
It's not done, but you see how I'm only leaving the elements and taking the sky out? There's other tools that you can use till you fully satisfied, then you blend the image with another one till you are happy with it.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
And fallow me on instagram LOL I'm BENN_7 if you ever have questions I'll answer don't worry.

Jedaouzo

Aug 5, 2012
Ok, from the crispness of the edit it looks like photoshop, but you can accomplish close to these results using the Magic Wand on art studio or photoWizard, also using the magic wand. PhotoWizard has bunch of tutorial videos within the app, art studio doesn't so I suggest photoWizard. Another one is juxtaposer, but it takes a more complicated process to reach something so clean. There you have it.
Thanks soo much.. I like love you. Hahahaah:) ill follow you on instagram on my shoutouts account... Thanks!

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
wow LOL you welcome. I know all the tricks, just don't have the creativity. Plus I like photos the way god intended it to be.