iPhone Pics: Mini Cooper Meet - Irvine

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
I have had a long standing love for the classic Mini Cooper, and when I caught wind of a "Meet" just a few towns over, I had to make the trek!

With iPhone in hand, and 1Shoot (my favorite photo-app), I snapped some shots of some very beautiful classic Minis. These include Clubs, Internal and External Hinged, and Stock/Custom.

You can view them here: http://gallery.me.com/dezign999#100013

The link may or may not work on the first go, Me.com has been really spotty lately D:

Enjoy if you love Minis!

edit-

The last shots of the new mini is tricked out at 265hp, which is A LOT for such a tiny car, and the rectangular protrusions from the lower grille area are laser jammers! The owner has never been tagged for a ticket!

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
I love minis. I wish I could get one. I seriously considered getting one. But I have 2 kids, lab, and a husband. Kids have drums, cello, bell kit, and we all have golf clubs.

Thanks for sharing the mini pics. I can dream, and maybe get one when my kids leave the nest.

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
No Freakin' way! I work in Irvine and live in Foothill Ranch! Where in Irvine was that? Are you that close?!