iPhone Pics

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I came across a site that has some cool photos of what the iPhone could look like. Just amazing concepts. If it looks anything like this, I'm going to be siked.

Here's a link to the site.

-Chris

Last edited:

TheFron

Bronze
Jun 18, 2006
Wow those are really nice looking! Good Job Chris!

I think my favorite one would have to be the iPhone Flip concept...

Its not really the iPod style, but I like the uniqueness of it from other flip phones, look at the center.

This one is pretty good too (girlie but still nice)

You can see that the circle that allows you to scroll and adjust the volume isn't there (or atleast isn't visible) but it's buttons are.

This one isn't the prettiest thing but I love the concept:

Last edited by a moderator:

TheFron

Bronze
Jun 18, 2006
I found this concept picture, looks nice and it sticks to the original iPod design and feel. But the cool thing is the camera on the back. :D

So what do you think?

TheFron

Bronze
Jun 18, 2006
I see a lot of the concepts going with a Slider-type phone as apposed to the more common flip phones these days, and a normal stick phone which is closer to the normal iPod design. But I think a slider would be bitchin'!

TheFron

Bronze
Jun 18, 2006
Okay, I'm done looking for iPhone pictures because I found the one that stole my heart. Holy hell this thing is beautiful, and it may be a flip but it stuck with the iPod feel. and has phone features at the same time! :eek:

Jun 19, 2006
I like the final one that you posted as well Fron. It looks pretty sweet and I like that it is small and yet keeps the I pod design in mind. I hope this is the one that they will be marketing.

phoneafriend

TheFron

Bronze
Jun 18, 2006
I would love to see this idea go through just because its different enough to be a cell phone, but still iPod. I guess the only thing we can do is keep our fingures crossed phonefriend ;)

nicekid

Jun 21, 2006
omg i loooove the slider phone type concept.. its screams Apple with a phone.. gosh i hope that design goes through.. the last one is ok i suppose but it just doen't have the "Apple" feel to it..

TheFron

Bronze
Jun 18, 2006
If they're going to do a slider, it better find a way to include a decent camera, because I think thats what would tip the scales for the people who think "Why should I get this when I have a RAZR? I love the camera on my razr."

Savannah

Aug 11, 2006
I have seen a lot of this phone lately and it looks so awsome. I wish that I could get this phone but I am probably going to have to wait forever for cingular to pick it up.

applegeek

Aug 17, 2006
I really like the designs that are showing it to be more of a boxy design like the non-phone Ipods. I think that will be what we will see on the market when this phone comes out.

techie

Aug 23, 2006
From the picture that I am seeing out there, this phone really reminds me of the new Chocolate and White Chocolate that is out there. I love the slide up to the keypad that is just a sweet idea!

Ebony

Aug 25, 2006
Your right! From the pictures that I have seen this phone does look like the new LG phones in some of the variations. I really like the slide up for the key pad as well but the screens look awfuly small don't they?

iBaby

Aug 27, 2006
This phone look so kawaii! i cant wait and im saving my money just so i can get one, even though it will cost so much, but it will be worth it, for sure:D

you2

Bronze
Nov 22, 2006
It looks awesome, I'm already lost in thoughts.I really liked how it is structured.When will it be out in the market for all the buyers?
Will it be launched worldwide or in some specific countries only?Hope it should be for all the countries so that I may get my hand on it.