iPhone picture blogging!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

mofovo

Jul 8, 2007
Don't have an iPhone....but..

I am planning to take pics with my iPhone, attach it to iPhone's gmail, add text, and then send it to my blogger (go@blogger.com).

Do you know if this is possible with an iPhone?
If yes, can I see the quality of an iPhone picture also?

Thanks!

Ace4261991

Silver
Jun 18, 2007
Don't have an iPhone....but..

I am planning to take pics with my iPhone, attach it to iPhone's gmail, add text, and then send it to my blogger (go@blogger.com).

Do you know if this is possible with an iPhone?
If yes, can I see the quality of an iPhone picture also?

Thanks!
yep it will work just fine.
herei found one that looks good form my iPhone that was on my comp.
the qualitys pretty good if you have a still hand lol itll blur real bad with slight movements but other than that its good

Last edited by a moderator:

coinstar99

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
I use Blogger with G-Mail and it works great! I tried it with the Yahoo! account and I couldn't for the life of me get the picture to work. I don't use the go@blogger address though, when you setup your Blogger account they give you an email address to picture message from and an email address for email, I use the email address and it works super. The quality of the camera is great! Not super in low light situations, but what is really cool is I can take pics of computer monitors and my LCD tv and post them now, and they look sweet! check out my blog, warning some of it might be questionable, but humorous. iramike.blogspot.com

Enjoy your iPhone! I know I do!

coinstar99

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
Had mine for a few days and I am enjoying it . Its cool to post a pic on my blog and then view the blog from my phone and see it all. Enjoy