iPhone picture messaging

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

hyphy25

Aug 8, 2007
ive been getting some picture messages and its directing me to veiwmymessage.com but theres no place to login or anything anyone else have this expierence yet if so let me know what you did thanks.

420greg

Silver
Jun 26, 2007
Orlando, Florida
ive been getting some picture messages and its directing me to veiwmymessage.com but theres no place to login or anything anyone else have this expierence yet if so let me know what you did thanks.
People need to start sending the pictures to your phones' email address and not via sms.

(xxx)xxx-xxxx@mms.att.net

The picture will show up right in the email.

GuyFawkes

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
Or just send it to your yahoo, gmail, aol etc accounts. It is actually easier and better than MMS. To me MMS was always an afterthought way to send mail since they didn't have email on the phones. Now with email on the iPhone I don't miss MMS at all!

GuyFawkes

mdixon1988

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
springfield, missouri
yes, this has happened to me but it did give me and id and password to put in when you get to the viewmymessage website....the site takes forever to load so you must be patient

sunshineprincess

Bronze
Aug 9, 2007
confused

when i try to set up email it has me punch in a bunch of stuff i don't know or understand.
i have hotmail and i don't know how to fill the rest in.