iPhone = Piece of art?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

mabigwiz

Bronze
Jul 16, 2007
I have heard of peopel referring to the iPhone a a piece of art and I blew those comments off, but then last night as I was polishing mine I realized I truly do treat this thing as a piece of art. I clean it three times a day and do a deep clean and polish every night. I turn it and look at it from every angle and make sure its perfect and that there are no blemishes.

I guess it hit me - this thing is a piece of art and I want my phone to remain perfect as long as possible.

evilhomer

Bronze
Jul 12, 2007
I feel this way about most Apple hardware. Something about it makes you want to break out the Apple Polish and shine 'er up. Kinda of reminds me of my Dad waxing his Vette.

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
Just so you know, the more you clean it the more chance you have of scratching it! Whenever you wipe your screen, there are always small microscopic pieces of dirt that, if harder than the glass, will take out pieces of it as it is wedged between the screen and your cloth. You really need to be careful, especially if you want it to stay a piece of art forever.

mjeagent

Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
Northern Virginia
I have heard of peopel referring to the iPhone a a piece of art and I blew those comments off, but then last night as I was polishing mine I realized I truly do treat this thing as a piece of art. I clean it three times a day and do a deep clean and polish every night. I turn it and look at it from every angle and make sure its perfect and that there are no blemishes.

I guess it hit me - this thing is a piece of art and I want my phone to remain perfect as long as possible.
Dude, I hate to see the day you accidentally drop it or get a scratch. Straight jacket here you come!