iPhone plan $30 or $45?

jareknyc

Silver
Aug 27, 2007
NYC
Guys could some one explain me the difference between those 2 plans? i still don't get it what is the difference? will everytyhing work the same? or its something else or its just the 5gb limit everybody are talking bout?

Thanks

Amahk

Bronze
Jul 21, 2008
Which 2 plans?
Can you be a little more specific?

Right now I'm assuming what you're asking about is the $30 iPhone plan which just allows you 'unlimited' data, no txt msgs. The $45 plan that I have includes the $30 iPhone data plan and 1500 txt msgs. Is that what you're asking about? You can have a $35 plan which is the $30 iPhone data plan and the $5 msging package which gives you 200 txt msgs and a $50 one where you get unlimited txt msgs. Basically the only difference is the amount of txt msgs you can send.

Hopefully this helps.

llrickman

Contributor
Silver
Jan 12, 2008
Albuquerque , NM
I read somewhere once about the unlimited internet being 5gb but i talked to one of the managers at my local store and he told me unlimited internet means UNLIMITED

I use my iPhone a ton and i cant even get near a gb of internet usage to get to 5gb you would have to be on it almost nonstop

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
Guys could some one explain me the difference between those 2 plans? i still don't get it what is the difference? will everytyhing work the same? or its something else or its just the 5gb limit everybody are talking bout?

Thanks
There is no limit on the data plan.
As far as the $30 vs $45, you might be referring to the Enterprise Data Plan for iPhone which is $45. This is for businesss use. If you are just a regular customer, the data plan is $30.

thehotrod

Bronze
Jul 30, 2008
like he said, the $45 plan is for enterprise, corporate accounts that need exchange and vpn.

But personal users can still use exchange and vpn if they want on $30 plan.