iPhone posters

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
That's pretty exciting. I'm going to have to go by my local AT&T store today and see if they have the posters up. Maybe I can trick one of the employees into telling me something. Doubt it though. Also, I wonder if the stores will get a demo iPhone to put on display.

rebelace

Bronze
May 30, 2007
Beaumont,Texas
www.thechadburge.com
I must have one of those posters. I called my local AT&T yesterday and the lady told me something disturbing. That the 29th is just an "anticipation date" . But I am going in tomorrow/today to talk to someone different and to see about some other things.

latinnftl

Bronze
Mar 19, 2007
I must have one of those posters. I called my local AT&T yesterday and the lady told me something disturbing. That the 29th is just an "anticipation date" . But I am going in tomorrow/today to talk to someone different and to see about some other things.
It's interesting you say that. I've stayed in contact with the manager of one of the local ATT owned stores in my area and the 29th did not match the date he said they were suppose to receive and release the phone. When I made a comment about the 29th in the commercials his only response was "one never knows."

robhon

Silver
Mar 17, 2007
It's interesting you say that. I've stayed in contact with the manager of one of the local ATT owned stores in my area and the 29th did not match the date he said they were suppose to receive and release the phone. When I made a comment about the 29th in the commercials his only response was "one never knows."
That's called a "face-saving response when one has been instantly proven to be clueless."

ProductProFresno

Bronze
Jun 7, 2007
I think many of the Cingular/At&t employees will have many questions about iPhones until they go through the training in the next week or so.
OH YEAH! I just got hired on as my store's Product Pro, a summer position specifically for the iPhone launch, and I've not even started yet. HURRY UP! I wanna know!1
Plus, i wanna know if i have time to see some family before i start, lol.

ProductProFresno

Bronze
Jun 7, 2007
That's pretty exciting. I'm going to have to go by my local AT&T store today and see if they have the posters up. Maybe I can trick one of the employees into telling me something. Doubt it though. Also, I wonder if the stores will get a demo iPhone to put on display.
There will be, and while i know very little about it (not for long, hopefully!) I know that at one store they rewired up above the ceiling. SOME sort of new display, thats for sure.
I talked to a sales rep the other day and she said she didn't know how they were going to display it, because the normal zip-tie wont work (well) with the full touch screen