iPhone Problem!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jul 15, 2007
This has happened to me a couple of times. I will be listening to music with the headphones and when i am done listening i unplug them, but the phone doesn't think i unplugged them so i will have no sound until i plug them back in and unplug them. So if i don't know this has happened and i leave my head phones at home then i have to use speaker phone for everything(which sucks).

Anyone else ever had this problem?

RchGrav

Bronze
Jun 8, 2007
This has happened to me a couple of times. I will be listening to music with the headphones and when i am done listening i unplug them, but the phone doesn't think i unplugged them so i will have no sound until i plug them back in and unplug them. So if i don't know this has happened and i leave my head phones at home then i have to use speaker phone for everything(which sucks).

This is a common problem. I have had this problem once, and also found a thread before about the same subject. Replug, unplug, see if it happens again, mine hasn't. Good luck.

spankbot

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007

It's a common problem apparently. See here for how to fix.

Last edited by a moderator: