iPhone problems, Please help

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

TANK440

Oct 14, 2007
ive had my iPhone for 8 days now and i have been having some problems..

1. The right side speaker at the bottom barely has any sound coming out of it.

2. music randomly stops playing when browsing the internet.

3. My pictures don't look as clear as i think they should.

my phone has been updated to 1.1.1 so im not sure if i have a bad iPhone or if these are just some things im going to have to deal with until new updates are made available.

Oct 19, 2007
ive had my iPhone for 8 days now and i have been having some problems..

1. The right side speaker at the bottom barely has any sound coming out of it.

2. music randomly stops playing when browsing the internet.

3. My pictures don't look as clear as i think they should.

my phone has been updated to 1.1.1 so im not sure if i have a bad iPhone or if these are just some things im going to have to deal with until new updates are made available.
The right side speaker is the Microphone you should only hear sound coming from the left bottom side of the phone.

When you say your music stops while surfing the net are you listening to the ipod or streaming music from a site?

How good are your eyes? That is something that we can't see so you may have to compare your picture quality with someone who also owns an iPhone.

TANK440

Oct 14, 2007
The right side speaker is the Microphone you should only hear sound coming from the left bottom side of the phone.

When you say your music stops while surfing the net are you listening to the ipod or streaming music from a site?

How good are your eyes? That is something that we can't see so you may have to compare your picture quality with someone who also owns an iPhone.

listening to the ipod while surfing is when the problem occurs.

NMprofessional

Bronze
Aug 1, 2007
Rochester NY
Tank440,

I play my music with the iPod function and surf the web on EDGE all day. I have very few issues with it. I am unsure if surfing by WIFI would cause your music to stop playing. I would try two things: 1- clear your cache by going to Settings > Safari > Clear Cache there may be some erroneous data in there and 2- hold your power button for 5-6 seconds until you get the red swipe to shutdown; wait 15 secs; and press the power to reboot. If that doesn't fix the issue, you may have a bad unit.

Explain a little more about your pics not being of good quality.

Dave

TANK440

Oct 14, 2007
Tank440,

I play my music with the iPod function and surf the web on EDGE all day. I have very few issues with it. I am unsure if surfing by WIFI would cause your music to stop playing. I would try two things: 1- clear your cache by going to Settings > Safari > Clear Cache there may be some erroneous data in there and 2- hold your power button for 5-6 seconds until you get the red swipe to shutdown; wait 15 secs; and press the power to reboot. If that doesn't fix the issue, you may have a bad unit.

Explain a little more about your pics not being of good quality.

Dave

ill try what you said with the reboot.. the iPhone wall papers i have put on there just seem kinda grainy and not really crystal clear... also you tube videos just looks shitty very very pixelated

NMprofessional

Bronze
Aug 1, 2007
Rochester NY
Most of images look ok, but some do look "a little" pixelated. I think it has to do with the bit-rate of the image displayed. Some of my wallpapers look pixelated in large areas of one color. I think this is just how it gets displayed.

I have seen some YouTube videos very pixelated on EDGE and WIFI. EDGE is always horrible, WIFI looks great - but you still will find a few videos on You Tube even with WIFI that look horrible.