iPhone Questions I Can't Find Answers To

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

iigreatoneii

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
Orange County, CA
Hey Everyone,

I ordered my iPhone from Apple.com and am still waiting for it :(, so I can't answer these questions myself, and was hoping someone here could help me..

1. Does it allow you to set screen savers?

2. When activating the phone as a current AT&T (Cingular) customer, does it add the data plan price to your monthly statement or does it charge it to the credit card in your iTunes account?

DRabbit

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
Hey Everyone,

I ordered my iPhone from Apple.com and am still waiting for it :(, so I can't answer these questions myself, and was hoping someone here could help me..

1. Does it allow you to set screen savers?

No... and it's not needed. The phone automatically goes to sleep when you don't use it for a minute (or longer, depending on what you set it to).

You can set your own wallpaper (opening screen).

2. When activating the phone as a current AT&T (Cingular) customer, does it add the data plan price to your monthly statement or does it charge it to the credit card in your iTunes account?
Part of your AT&T Bill.

iigreatoneii

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
Orange County, CA
Do you know whether your phone has been shipped yet?
No, it hasn't. I ordered it Sunday evening and got an email Monday morning stating that they will ship it on July 13, but are trying to ship before that date.

Thanks for answering my questions DRabbit, I was just hoping I could have my own picture(s) on the screen when the phone goes to sleep.

I was hoping it would have the option of having pictures in a certain folder perform as a slide show on the phone.