iPhone re-syncing already played Podcast files?

NMprofessional

Bronze
Aug 1, 2007
Rochester NY
Is anyone else having the problem?

When I re-sync my iPhone to my PC laptop all of my previously listened to podcasts and vidio podcasts keep on re-syncing, even though I have already played them before? Is this s glitch?

It has been happening for about a week. It was working before and I have reset my iPhone but it doesn't fix the issue.

vanslam

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
This is a repeat search you will find your answer grasshopper

When I re-sync my iPhone to my PC laptop all of my previously listened to podcasts and vidio podcasts keep on re-syncing, even though I have already played them before? Is this s glitch?

It has been happening for about a week. It was working before and I have reset my iPhone but it doesn't fix the issue.

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona

Are you actually deleting them on the iPhone, or just listening to them?

And what version iPhone & iTunes? There was a bug a while back with deleting podcasts: when you deleted them it actually kept them (and IIRC vice versa).

--
Mike