iPhone rebate

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

lavaspec

Sep 9, 2007
Hello I was just sitting here and I was bored so I called Apple to see if there were details on this $100 rebate/refund well I didn't get any further then calling 1800myApple and there is an option to hear details on this rebate.
I listened to the option and chose the current one only to hear that details are still being worked out, however I did catch a rather important part of the recorded message:

"Apple has decided to offer a $100 store credit towards the purchase of any Apple "PRODUCT"

so that leads me to believe that will will definatly be limited on what we will be able to use the rebate for, I as well as many other forum members were looking at stocking up on a few needed and wanted accessories for our iPhones, I have a feeling that we won't be able to do that, I guess if a few of you have nothing better call and listen to that recorded message the option that suits us about getting the credit is option 5 and then option 2.
listen to the message and let me know what you think will be the outcome. I realize that at this time it just a big guessing game for all of us, but I sure hope Apple does not screw us anymore - making us spend anymore money on there products with this store credit.
sorry for the rant but I just kept typing LOL

Conan

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
Hello I was just sitting here and I was bored so I called Apple to see if there were details on this $100 rebate/refund well I didn't get any further then calling 1800myApple and there is an option to hear details on this rebate.
I listened to the option and chose the current one only to hear that details are still being worked out, however I did catch a rather important part of the recorded message:

"Apple has decided to offer a $100 store credit towards the purchase of any Apple "PRODUCT"

so that leads me to believe that will will definatly be limited on what we will be able to use the rebate for, I as well as many other forum members were looking at stocking up on a few needed and wanted accessories for our iPhones, I have a feeling that we won't be able to do that, I guess if a few of you have nothing better call and listen to that recorded message the option that suits us about getting the credit is option 5 and then option 2.
listen to the message and let me know what you think will be the outcome. I realize that at this time it just a big guessing game for all of us, but I sure hope Apple does not screw us anymore - making us spend anymore money on there products with this store credit.
sorry for the rant but I just kept typing LOL
We cannot base the limitation on what products we can buy through that statement. On the other hand, I don't think in any way that statement implies that we are going to be limited in our choice. I think that actually implies that we can choose any Apple product.