iPhone registration stuck on birthday page

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mikorp, Jul 1, 2007.

1. mikorp

mikorp New Member

have tried setting this phone up all day. should be very simple. each time I try to register it in iTunes it won't move past the birthday page. that page loads with the correct info. i have tryed alt dates, and it still will not move past this page. tech support passed me around for 110 minutes, until no one came back to the call. I can try the genius bar on monday, but thought i would try here first.

Also tried starting the computer with Apple+opt+p+r.... no luck.

have current os, and iTunes

thanks! mike

2. Bebagirl

Bebagirl New Member

What I did was... downloaded iTunes again. I tryed updating my current one but it was not letting me so I just downloaded it again. IT Work!:laugh2:

3. mikorp

mikorp New Member

thanks, will try that next. also wondered if it's an Apple porting problem since i transfered 2 phone numbers.

4. mikorp

mikorp New Member

thanks, it was a problem with my .mac account. i canged the password and that worked. thanks, and sink

5. renhen90

renhen90 New Member

Thanks this was very helpful. I had an old iTunes account that I hadn't logged in in years which did not have my birthday associated with it, so that is why it got stuck on the birthday during set up. As soon as I updated my email information my issue went away.